Friday, January 23, 2009

Spoiled Rotten

Readers, I'm feeling maudlin.  No, I'm not drunk, it's just that you guys do such sweet things.
Betsy wrote to say she had linked to me, and I clicked to find that on her gorgeous blog, From Betsy With Love, links come in the form of big collages.  Look left at what she did with recent images from this site.
And!  Johanne wrote to offer me an original copy of this Kotex ad.  Of course, I eagerly accepted.  The package just arrived filled with other gasp-worthy surprises including a True Romance magazine from 1949, and many more vintage beauty ads that you will see here soon.
I'm still scanning images for you from Cousin Tracey's Christmas extravaganza.  Overwhelmed and thrilled with vintage presents, plus lots of new links and subscribers.  Thank you all so very much.