Thursday, January 22, 2009

Several Essential Links

1. This Max Factor creation was recently featured on Modern Mechanix, and reader Joanna just reminded me to post it.  I'm recovering from an odd jaw ailment; actually could have used that thing last week.

  • 2. Chris Rock made a documentary about African American hair culture that looks very intriguing. Good Hair was inspired by Rock's young daughter's question, "Daddy, how come I don't have good hair?" 
I previously wrote that he was making a film about hair donations at an Indian Temple.  Turns out that's just one slice; that temple is a source of hair for extensions.  Now that I have context, it all makes more sense.

3.  Most essentially of all:  Donna Lethal is proud to present Princess Luciana Pignatelli's long lost Camay commercial!